Attention all Easton BJJ students! Check out this Gracie Adventure Camp coming up this spring.
Train with the Gracie family…in Costa Rica!!
Gracie Adventure Camp
Date: March 14-20, 2011
Host professors: Rilion, Rolles, Roger, Igor, Kyra and Gregor.
– Six night at a four star hotel in Jaco, CR. with breakfast included
– Training sessions: two training sessions a day with all of our professors.
– Gear: One Storm Gi ($159.00 value)
– Canopy zip-line tour: You can venture on a journey through the treetops which is a great source of adrenaline for adults and children in addition to breathtaking panoramic views that characterize these beautiful beaches.
– Rafting: The Central Pacific of Costa Rica provides rapid Class II, III and IV which are more than manageable. And of course you can expect guides internationally trained, bilingual and security that will train you for the navigation of the various rivers.
– Crocodile Safari: One of the coolest things to do in Costa Rica is the Crocodile Tour. Experienced guides hand feed GIANT crocodiles…some in the 20 foot range.
– Extra activities (not included): surfing classes, kayaking, hiking, horse back riding, snorkeling…
Cost and payment: The price of the trip is $1,650 US Dollars and you can split in two payments of $825. The first one to secure you spot and the second one 15 days before the beginning of the camp.
We special deal for teachers/instructors and groups.
For more information and to register, go to www.GracieAdventure.com or e-mail email@example.com.