Easton Summer Essay Contest
Announcing our summer essay contest! We challenge our members to write a 500-1000 word essay about how Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai has improved your life. Prizes awarded for first, second, and third place!
- Essay should be between 500 – 1,000 words in length
- Due date is September 1st
- Submit your essay as a word document or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How has your life improved since you started Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai?
- Why do you train?
- How do you apply the skills you learn at Easton to other aspects of your life?
First place essay will be published in the Easton Newsletter! The winning writer will also receive a new gi or pair of gloves from the pro shop.
Second and third place essays will be published to the Easton blog, and writers will receive an Easton t-shirt or tank top of their choice.
Submit your essays to Roxana Safipour at email@example.com no later than September 1st.