Every year Children’s Hospital Colorado in Denver holds a holiday gift drive to benefit its patients. For these children’s families, the holidays can put added strain on their emotions and finances, so the hospital is inviting the community to support them by donating some of the kids’ most popular holiday gift requests.
Last year we raised over $2,000 in gifts for the kids at the Denver academy alone. This year the Easton family of academies is joining together to brighten the holiday season for these young patients and their families. We have gift drive Christmas trees up at the Denver, Boulder, Centennial, and Castle Rock academies, where members can select one of the requested gifts to purchase and donate. We’ll drop off all the gifts at the hospital on December 23rd. If you are planning to donate, please bring your gift in no later than Tuesday 12/22.
- Due to infection control guidelines, the hospital cannot accept used items.
- Items need to be in their original packaging.
- They cannot accept toys that depict violence (i.e., guns, swords, graphic video games)
- Newborns, infants/toddlers, and adolescents are the age groups in greatest need.
- The hospital cannot accept food products, potted plants, or lated balloons.
If you’d like to participate in our holiday giving, please view the hospital’s wish list or inquire at your academy.