Bring in your friends and family for Buddy Month this July! For many of us, training at Easton has changed our lives in a big way, and Buddy Month is your chance to share your passion.
- Bring in your friends for our designated Buddy Classes all month. Their first class is free, and we offer a great special if they want to continue.
No Appointment Necessary (But giving the front desk a heads up the day before is super helpful!)
Please bring friends in early so there’s time for paperwork and gear. See timing for classes below! Minors need to have a waiver signed by a parent before participating. Download our waiver here.
Available Buddy Classes
- Earn a Buddy Point for every friend you bring in. Save up your Buddy Points, and redeem them for prizes!
Redeem Your Buddy Points
- In each program, we’ll have a grand prize for the student who brings in the most buddies who become new members! Grand prize winners will be announced at the end of August.
- Free first class in any program.
- Buy the Buddy Pass – $15 for two weeks of training in all programs.
- 1st Day Special – If buddies immediately set up a membership to begin after the Buddy Pass finishes, the Buddy Pass will be valid for one month instead of two weeks, and they will be exempt from the $100 Enrollment Fee.
- Limit one free class per buddy during the month of July–space is limited. Thanks for understanding!
- Multiple members may not earn buddy points for the same person.
- The two-week Buddy Pass may be purchased at any time during the month of July, but the 1st Day Special add-on option is only available on the day of a buddy’s first visit.
- The Buddy Pass may not be purchased by anyone who has been an Easton member in the last six months.
- Limit one grand prize per family.
- Buddy Points cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Buddies who join but subsequently cancel within their first month of training will not be charged their first membership fee. They also will not count toward the grand prize tally.