Easton Centennial October Newsletter
What’s Been Happening Around Easton Centennial..
Check out the Easton Centennial October Newsletter to get a quick highlight of what’s been going down around the gym the last few months!
Easton Did it Again!
The weekend of October 5th and 6th, Easton held our kids and adults in house tournament and we’re so excited to say it was a serious success!
On Saturday, the kids completed their brackets, and the adults on Sunday.
It was truly amazing to see all the competitors, coaches, and teammates come together and not only compete together but support each other.
Congratulations to everyone who competed! It takes real courage to get out on the mat. We’re proud of you for taking that step!
Congratulations, Bree and Claire!
Two of our toughest ladies, Bree Robles and Claire Johnson, both added victories to their record!
Bree brought home her win in a Youth Pancration MMA Fight under Attitude MMA on September 28th in Memphis, Tennessee. Bree was able to secure the win by 3rd round arm bar. Congratulations, Bree!
On October 4, 2019, jiu jitsu blue belt, Claire Johnson, made her way to the cage for her pro MMA debut with Invicta Fighting Championships! Serious congratulations are in order as Claire won by 3rd round arm bar submission. Her record now moves to 8-1-0 with a professional record of 1-0-0! We are so proud of you, Claire! We can’t wait to see what you do next!
Don’t forget these new classes..
We are truly excited at the success we’ve had in two of our new classes around the gym!
Coach Jade and Coach Trent’s Adult Functional Movement Class Sundays 11AM
Coach JD’s Advanced Striking Sunday 1:00-2:30pm; blue shirt with coach’s approval to attend; high-paced, Dutch Style drilling.
Thank you coaches for all of your hard work and dedication!
Easton Centennial October Newsletter: Student and Coach Highlights
This month, Easton Training Center Centennial is highlighting student Claire Johnson and coach Kate Owen Eischen!
Both Claire and Kate are dedicated to their art and are key components in making the gym and our community what it is today!
Thank you ladies for all you do!
You can see Claire’s full highlight here and keep your eye out for Kate’s upcoming blog!
What to Keep Your Eye Out for Next!
- October 20th. Professor Justin’s 4 week group private begins. Focus on half guard. Sundays at 12:00pm. 2-stripe white belt and up. $175 for 4 weeks. Sign up at the front desk!
- October 26th. Pad Holding Seminar with Coach Patti Inglis at Easton Arvada. 2:00-4:00pm. Great introduction into Muay Thai, open to all Easton members. Register here for $25.
- October 26th. Halloween Ninja Night! 5:30-8:30pm. There are only a few spots left! Claim yours here today!
- October 26th. Adult Social at Half Penny Brewery. 5:30-8:30pm.
- November 2nd. All Academy Jiu Jitsu Belt Promotion and Randori. ETC Denver. 10:00am-1:00pm. Check the updated list of promotions here.
- November 2nd. Fight to Win 130 – Denver. Come support our teammates who will be competing on the pro show card!
- November 9th. Fight to Win Nationals. Kids and Adults Gi and No Gi Double Elimination tournament. Sign up here. $50 per division before November 3rd.
- December. Winter Smoker. If you are interested in competing in the Winter Smoker, please contact a coach or the front desk. All competitors must be approved by Coach Tadd.
We are always looking for ways to improve Easton for the betterment of our community, so we’d love your feedback! Please complete the member survey here and be entered for a chance to win 1 free month of training!