BJJ | Kickboxing | Muay Thai | CrossFit | Kids
12.22.2014 – 12.28.2014
Fundamentals – Mount Escapes
- Foot Sweeps – This week we’ll look at how to knock our partners base out from under them.
- Buck and Roll – Getting out of the Mount is one of the biggest reliefs in Jiu Jitsu. This week we’ll learn how to knock our partner over, going from the bottom of Mount to the top of Guard
Intermediate – Knee on Belly
- Renzo Hip Throw – We’ll be studying how to setup our hip throws this week, adding in movement once we get the basics.
- Knee on Belly Attacks – Knee on Belly is one of the most underutilized positions in BJJ. This week we’ll study how to attack armbars, and maybe some chokes form this position.
Kickboxing and Muay Thai – Instructor’s Choice
Surprises all week! You’ll just have to come in to see what you’re instructor has planned.
Kids – Good Manners
We’ve all learned what good manners are now. This week we’ll go over everything we’ve learned and practice with our partners, just in time for Christmas.
- Little Tigers – We’ll be looking at how to properly throw our straight punches this week, working on how to keep our self safe on our feet.
- Tigers – This week, we’ll work on pulling the Guard, and finishing a quick armbar.
- Advanced Tigers – We’ll be covering how to escape the mount this week, especially how to link our escapes together.
We’re becoming ghosts this week. Learning how to move in and out of range so we can strike our partner, but they can’t strike us.
- The In-House Muay Thai Smoker was a huge success! Thanks to all of the ETC participants that put it all on the line to better themselves and to put on a great show for the fans and members that were there in attendance. Also, thanks to all of the coaches and staff that made this awesome event possible!
- ETC Littleton/Highlands Ranch has completed the relocation and will now be ETC Centennial! The address is 5170 E. Arapahoe Rd. Suite E2. Drop by and check it out if you’re in the area.
Don’t strive to be rich. Strive to be happy, so that you know the value of things…not the price. Dollars and cents don’t add up to happiness. Meaningful relationships and experiences do!