Kids’ Martial Arts Program
At Easton Training Center we offer kids’ martial arts classes in both Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai. These programs focus heavily on teaching children martial arts in a positive, playful manner. Classes include techniques, physical drills, games, and live training. At our academy, we emphasize not only the fundamental technical elements of martial arts, but also on character development. In each class, our instructors reinforce the value of being helpful, self-disciplined, and respectful–both in and out of the academy.
The Easton Training Center Kids’ Program is the perfect way for your child to mature into an adult while learning practical self defense skills. It is also a great way for him or her to make friends, get exercise, and have fun. Our Kids’ Martial Arts program will teach your child perseverance–a skill that will extend far beyond the class environment. Though many of our young students compete in tournaments, our program is less focused on the win/lose contest philosophy, and instead emphasizes the development of a hard work ethic, a positive attitude, and a love for the Jiu Jitsu life style.
Why Enroll Your Child in Martial Arts at Easton Training Center?
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is widely regarded as one of the most effective martial art forms in the world.
- Classes are geared toward character development and personal growth.
- Learning martial arts in our academy instills confidence, discipline, and respect.
- Classes will help your child develop social skills, and provide an opportunity to make quality friends.
- We work hard to create a nurturing and positive environment where your child can feel safe and secure.
- Our classes are a great way for any child to get in phenomenal shape while having lots of fun.
The classes are separated by martial art discipline, age, and experience level
► Little Tigers (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai, ages 4-7, all experience levels)
► Tigers BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, ages 7-13, all experience levels)
► Tigers Advanced BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, ages 7-13, yellow belt and above)
► Tigers Muay Thai (Muay Thai, ages 7-13, all experience levels)