Suspension or Cancellation Request
If you are financially able to continue to make membership payments during our COVID-19 closure, we humbly ask you to stick with us!
Even reducing your payments to an amount that is more affordable for you would be a huge help to our staff. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to do this instead!
But if you need to put your membership on hold, we respect your decision. All suspension fees will be waived during our closure.
Need to take a break? You can suspend your membership temporarily.
- No membership payments while you’re out.
- We’ll pause your billing cycle, and you’ll pick up right where you left off. Use the rest of your month when you get back.
- We ask 3 days notice for a suspension. This way if your payment is scheduled over the weekend, our staff will have enough time to pause your membership without you getting charged the full amount.
Need to drop out of the program and end your membership? We understand that eras end, people move, and life gets in the way.
- All our membership are month-to-month, which means no long-term contract buy-outs.
- We just ask 30 days notice to cancel, so you’ll have one final membership payment.
- If you’re still in your trial month, you can cancel without 30 days notice.
Please fill out your information below, and we’ll process your request!
Location + Program