Focus of the Week 12/23/19
BJJ | Kickboxing | Muay Thai | Kids
12.23.2019 – 12.29.2019
- Drills: Push/pull stance drill, Russian drill, arm drag drill, takedown, De la Riva to anaconda guard to 1 leg X-guard sweep
- Takedown: Punch Defense to Side Clinch
- Ground: Arm bar and Triangle from the Closed Guard.
Kickboxing – Instructors Choice!
Muay Thai – Instructors Choice!
- BJJ – Snap Down
Tigers – White Belt
- Standing – Double Leg
- Ground – Mount Position
- Arm Bar
Tigers – Advanced
- Standing – Armdrag to Back
- Ground – Guard Top
- Knee Slice
- Please check the Holiday Schedule for your academy and make sure you don’t show up for a class that’s been cancelled or changed! Happy Holidays everyone, please be safe and we’ll see you guys all back on the mats.
Thoughts – On the Importance of Taking Action
“Take action. Every story you’ve ever been connected with, every leader you have ever admired, every puny little thing that you have ever accomplished is the result of taking action. You have a choice: you can either be a passive victim of circumstance, or the active hero of your own life.” – Bradley Whitford